Refunds & cancellations
Cancellation & refund policy
- You have the right to cancel this Agreement at any time up to the end of fourteen working days after the day on which we have received and accepted your application, subject to the following provisions.
- You do not have the right to cancel the Agreement if our provision of our Services, including checking, filling or posting your application, begins with your express agreement before the end of the fourteen days cancellation period. By applying for the service you require on the Website you expressly agree that your right to cancel is restricted and not applicable once we have commenced performance of the services you have requested, and you acknowledge that these services may be provided immediately or very shortly after you order them on the Website
- To exercise your right of cancellation, you may give written notice to us by email, at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to your cancellation rights explained above you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid to us in accordance with these Terms unless we have been unable to provide the Services to you, except where the fault does not lie with us or we are not given the opportunity to rectify the fault in order to subsequently provide the Services.
- In the event that a discretional refund is agreed by us this will be subject to an administrative fee of £25.00 (inclusive of bank and refund processing fees).
- Your statutory rights are unaffected.